Bill’s passion for photography inspired a Bill Kilborn Photo Contest for our Annual meeting on March 19th. We are asking for donated photos to be judged and auctioned off. The proceeds will be used to purchase benches memorializing Bill for our hiking trails.
Guidelines for participating:
- Your donated photos must be 8”x10” and matted.
- The subject must be nature but it can be any location, not just our Refuge.
- You may submit 2 entries.
- Your name must not be printed on the photo.
- Open house guests will anonymously vote to determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons.
- A silent auction with a minimum bid of $10 will be used to purchase each photo. Those not purchased will be returned to the owner.
Please submit your photos in a large sealed envelop with your name on the outside. You may drop it off at the Cedar Key Art Center, 257 Second St., mail it to Friends of the Lower Suwannee/Cedar Keys NWR P.O.Box 532 Cedar Key, FL 32625, or call 493-1807 or 352-278-5088 for other arrangements
Keep scrolling to learn more about the Annual Meeting.