The 2019 Refuge Systems Employee of the Year.
(1) Commitment to conservation
- Personal dedication
- Exceptional Job Performance
(2) Superior management and/or technical skills
- Positive Wildlife Response
- Cost savings / Increased Efficiency
- Increase in the Amount and/or quality of Public Participation
(3) Effectiveness in dealing with outside organizations and the public, as required by the nominee's position description, to promote a cooperative relationship between the community and the refuge.
(4) Demonstrated personal dedication to:
- The cause of wildlife conservation
- The cause of refuge management and the mission of the Refuge System.
"Vic, this award is a well deserved honor for you. Our award is working beside you."