Rest in Peace, Bill Kilborn
Here are some of the comments from board members about losing him much too soon.
- Bill always intrigued me with his knowledge of computers and his understanding of the workings of Web sites. I will sincerely miss him at communication committee meetings. He was one interesting fellow and I am blessed to have known him, if even for a short time.
- It is a sad loss. Bill was extremely helpful, for example with the Hidden Coast Paddling events. He made sure the online reservations and payments all went smoothly and, as far as I know, did it all as a volunteer despite how time-consuming it was.
- I was saddened to hear about Bill's death. What a tremendous asset he was to the Friends group!! He was a witty, intelligent gentleman and will be sorely missed.
- So sorry to hear. Bill always had a pleasant smile and a quick joke for everyone.
- Bill was a great American, and he will be sorely missed.
- We are so sorry to hear this news. He will be sorely missed by many including us.
- I am very sorry to hear about Bill. He was a fine gentleman and a very talented man.
- Very sad, he was such an interesting person. I really enjoyed him and will miss him too.
- I will miss him. When we worked together, I always was more productive and I always got a good laugh or two, or three.